We do not have any plannings for 2021.
All kittens are reserved at the moment.
For the future parents - Please read before you decide to wait for our kittens
* We are strongly against declawing and caging cats
Declawing is a surgery that removes the first joint of animal's claws, this a cruel surgery that no cat should suffer from.
The same applies for putting a cat in the cage. Ragdolls are compassionate cats, they love to be around people and roam freely, we will not allow our cat to be caged.
These conditions will be stated as non-negotiable terms in the contract, which you will need to sign and is legally effective.
We love our cats very much; therefore, we are very careful with the people we choose to be their parents. We want to make sure that each kitten will find their forever home, to be loved and taken care of.
Having a pet is not only fun and it is also about responsibility. It is a serious decision to make and should not be based on impulse.
Before you make a decision to have a cat from UnitedPaws Ragdoll, we wish you to consider the following:
1. If you will have enough time for the pet, it can take a lot of time to take care of a cat as you will need to clean the cat litter box, brush the cat and play with it everyday.
2. If you are financially ready to have a pet, we do not wish to see our cat to be in a situation where the owner is not able to provide good quality food; or if a cat got sick and he/she is not able to take the cat to see a vet.
3. If yourself or your family members have allergy to cats and that they all agree to have a pet.
4. If you need to travel a lot and will you have someone who can help you to take care of the cat while you are away. Although cats are independent, they should not be left alone for long.
All our kittens are free of HCM and PKD, they will be micro-chipped, de-wormed, and fully vaccinated; as pets they will be neutered before going to the new home.
The kitten can leave from our cattery at minimum age of 12 weeks, for travelling outside of the Netherlands it will be 16 weeks as we need to complete Rabies vaccination.
What you will get when picking up a kitten from us:
1. A contract with genetic diseases guarantees
2. An EU pet passport
3. A 5 generation pedigree issued by CatsAndTulips (TICA)
4. Some dry/wet food that the kitten has been eating so you can either continue feeding the same or change to another brand
5. The kitten has been vaccinated twice and de-wormed periodically
6. The kitten carries International standard chip